Getting it right, from the beginning.
We process general business communication content, including:
- Sales prospectuses
- Press releases
- Web sites
- Advertising campaigns
- Small adds
- eLearning material
- Market studies
- Annual reports
- Company articles, constitutions
- Standard operating procedures
- Expert opinions
- Specification documents
- Terms and conditions
We can also provide notarised translations of your documents for submission to the courts or other official bodies.
With our managing director and founder’s background in the banking and financial sector, banking and financial translations as well as legal translations have always been a key part of our services. The list below indicates some of the other business areas and industries that we have been serving for many years:
- Public administration
- Medical expert opinions
- PR & communications
- Marketing & advertising
- Social services
- Development cooperation
- International organisations
- Food and drink
We maintain long-lasting customer relationships with businesses and organisations in Switzerland and abroad in these fields.
We are also happy to receive engagements for new business/specialist areas that may be relevant to your company.
Our Managing Director, Silvia Cerrella Bauer, is co-author of the following publications:
- Terminologiearbeit – Best-Practices, Deutscher Terminologie-Tag e. V. (2011)
- The importance of corporate terminology management – Why terminology is key to today’s global business, e-Book, SDL Language Technologies (2012)
- Tipps von den Profis – Terminologiearbeit von Anfang an richtig aufsetzen, e-Book, SDL Language Technologies (2013)
- and author of the chapter Managing Terminology Projects: Concepts, Tools and Methods. In: Handbook of Terminology, KU Leuven, J. Benjamins (2015)
If you wish to know more about these publications, please contact us.
Our Managing Director, Silvia Cerrella Bauer, has also published an array of technical papers in different languages, on subjects related to translation and terminology:
- Terminology and consistency: an inseparable pair (In: Blog, 13.08.2014, SDL Language Technologies)
- Taking sides for terminology: training and educating stakeholders on both sides of the terminology services supply chain (In: Proceedings XIX World Congress International Federation of Translators, San Francisco, 2011)
- Professional Corporate Terminology Management: Tips and Tricks for a Successful Introduction (In: GALAxy Newsletter, Globalization & Localization Association, Q1 2009)
- Terminologiearbeit bei SIS SegaInterSettle AG – Ein Praxisbericht
- Four dimensions of terminology management (In: Proceedings ASTTI Congress 2006, Bern)
- A Holistic Approach to Reusing Terminological Data in Software Localization (In: GALAxy Newsletter, Globalization & Localization Association, Q1 2006)
- Processing multilingual deliverables in an organisation: the role of terminology management in software localisation (In: Tekom-Tagungen 2005, TEKOM Gesellschaft für Technische Kommunikation e. V. – tekom, Stuttgart)
- Terminology as an asset for knowledge sharing and transfer in a learning organisation: a case study (In: Journal of the International Institute for Terminology Research, Vol. 16 2005, Vasa and Kolding, DK)
If you wish to know more about these publications, please address us.